Google Chrome & Security Settings Are Your Answer!
- Before doing anything, please make sure that your students are on RSSS-Wifi.
- Then have your students visit Self-Service (Close Self Service if it was already open and re-open it) and install Google Chrome. It will take roughly 5-10 minutes to install and your students will need to save any open work as the computer will reboot when finished.
- After Google Chrome has been installed, visit the website that you need to use flash on.
- While on that website, click the i information icon next to the website link (It may also be green and say Secure)
- After clicking it you will see a drop down menu. Select Flash and set the option to "Always allow on this site"
- You will then reload the page and flash will function normally.